Thursday 17 April 2008

Home alone


I just want to brag about how good my puppy is..
Today she was home all by herself for 2 hours while I went to school!
And nothing was torn apart when I got home either!
I was so worried she'd cry and bark. (She's not really much of a barker, but we have 2 havaneses living upstairs from us who answer back to her when she cries, and then we've got it going!)

I mean - I've been away before just for practise.

I've gone to the Chinese restaurant to get take-away, been to the shop...things like that - things that usually take up to half an hour. At first, she'd start crying the moment I went out the door and then just go on and on until I came back. Now there's just a little cry, then I hear her walking around a little, then silent. But she has never managed as long as this without sounds of protest before.

I was so proud of her that I went to the carpet-shop and bought her a really good, soft and solid carpet for her crate. Now she's been playing in there for half an hour, rearranging it in her own way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho er søt:-)

Korleis har du det, forresten?

Elisabeth said...

Berre godt. Og vorten so sunn og frisk som berre det etter at Liska flytta inn;)
No er semesteret snart slutt og eg skal taka 3 av 4 eksamenar "pre-term", ser det ut til. Yey! Tidleg ferie!