Tuesday 15 April 2008

My choice

Getting a dog is really hard; with all those lovely breeds to choose from it's not easy to pick out the one that would be just right for me!

I burned a lot of lazy hours in front of the computer and with my nose buried in dog books before deciding to take a Tervueren into my household - but I have yet to regret it for even a second!
Liska is everything I was looking for; a lovely, soft and hairy exterior, a quick and eager learner and an amazingly playful best friend! And when she grows just a little older, we'll spend our weekends at this great agility-track I just stumbeled over the other day.

I want a dog that is able to go for long walks, or run beside my bike on the way to new adventures.
I want a dog that can easily spend a week mountain hiking without getting exhausted.
An intelligent dog that can be trained to do almost anything.
A dog that is more about playing, working and running than cuddling and grooming.

There's no doubt I found the love of my life in Liska :)
Thank you, Nobby Rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! :D

How perfectly adorable! :D And it's so nice to see pictures. Oh, I want a Liska-dog. You look like a good match.

(psst: choice (orsak :P))

Elisabeth said...

Okay then...I can take a hint (just look at the new headline);)
Liska means fox in czech/slovak by the way. And she really looks like one, doesn't she!?