Monday 28 April 2008

Moving out, doggy style!


Yeah...me and Liska are on the move again.
The luckiest thing (for us, that is...) happened the other day, when our good friends Christina and Zalomon suddenly had a room for rent and invited us to come and live with them in their big, lovely flat.
We've been hanging out there quite a lot lately, and we are looking so much forward to settling down there - dogs and people.
Liska and Zalomon are really good together, and so far I can easily say the same about me and Christina, although we have not known each other long.

Today, I've been training with Liska. She is really good at walking side now, and I'm eager to learn her all sorts of things. Easier now too, when summer has come and we stay outside for many, many hours every day.

2 comments:

Ola Haugen Havrevoll said...

When will you train her to walk only on her front legs?

Elisabeth said...

She's so clever, I doubt I'll have to teach her that..! ;)