Wednesday 16 April 2008

My playful girl

Liska just loves to play - especially when I take her to the forest and let her run wild!
Lately, I've started to take her for walks together with some friends and their dogs. Zalomon is a handsome and really well-mannered collie, and Angel is the most beautiful poodle ever to be seen!

I think it's really good for Liska to hang out with other big dogs. That is, after all, what she'll be too in a few months!
She's grown so brave over the last weeks, and she tries to tease these two older dogs as much as they tolerate. They seem to know she's just a baby, and treat her really well. The first couple of times we met Salomon, Liska would draw back and not even go over to smell him. Now she's really comfy around both him and Angel! I think that's just great:)

Liska likes to play rough - but mostly with dogs her own size or less. And even better - the old and grumpy dogs we meet out on the street. Teasing them seems to be a favourite! Maybe it's the snarling she finds tempting..?

Not only does she like to play around with other dogs - she can have a lot of fun just on her own. Just watch this:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello in Martin!
Nice to read about your sweet little friend! Although I'am busy, and have no time for such things as blogs! I've already spent some time on them today, and therefore I'm not going to get done what I need to...
Eg har høyrt at ein hund ar mennesket sin beste ven, og så har eg høyrt at folk med hund lever dei sunnaste liva her i verda. For med hund blir livet regelmessig, ein får mosjon - og forståing og varme når ein treng det... Eg skulle og hatt hund! Berre at eg høyrer folk må støvsuga meir også....elles er her sol frå skyfri himmel og vakkert i Noreg i dag :-)

Anonymous said...

Så veldig anonym er eg vel ikkje! Eg ser at eg kanskje bør prewiev før eg publish my comment....
Har forresten lært korleis eg kan opptre under ulike namn i dag. Det var jo artig!

Elisabeth said...

Du er veldig anonym for meg...eg kjenner ein heil del folk som skriv nynorsk, nemleg. Heldige meg;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I wrote just after I got the message about your new blog, so I thought you would know. But now I realise that you probably sent it to a group of people.... Well, I have just, inspired of this new blog :-) , made up one myself, to inspire some pupils that I have at school. Take a look: nesflaten.blogspot
Note: this is meant for 9 year old pupils - to learn English. All the pictures apart from one were taken here today.

hestekadaver said...

hjorten, hjorten rompe-hjorten :P

men seriøst asså... dridsøde hund

reven, reven rompe-reven :P

men seriøst asså... eg likar hundar med flott fleis og nydelig frakk (pels). :D